Radio network optimisation
Customer satisfaction and network economics require quality of service and maximum asset utilisation. Get it right from the experts on radio!
Advanced network analysis, detection and prioritising problems, fine-tuned solutions, validation and documentation are complicated issues demanding excellent support. WRAP Optimisation Services provide exactly what you need to get the best possible network and stay ahead of competition.
Radio Network Optimisation Service guarantees a thorough optimisation of the network and an improvement of network performance within the customer defined constraints. We determine areas for improvement and specify the required input data – measurements, network configuration data and other data about the technology used in the network, then we analyse the data and determine the changes needed to optimise the network performance.
We precisely locate every transmitting mobile station in the network hence precisely determine geographical traffic distribution coupled with various performance measures in geographical areas. Thus we know exactly where mobile stations are located in the cell , what is the propagation performance (signal strengths, signal quality in terms of Bit-Error-Rate and C/I) on both sides of the radio link, what traffic events such as call drop, handover to a neighbouring cell, intra-cell handover or emergency handover are likely to happen at the location.
We guarantee performance improvements and optimisation of coverage, deployed capacity and quality of cellular networks. This will result in increased network ability to handle the traffic while reducing the number of resources required.
The service is complemented with a report that presents comparison results of cell performance and network performance before and after implementation of the changes.
WRAP provides work orders and command files for every cell:
- Optimal cell plan (site location, antenna type, powers, tilt, azimuth, height)
- Optimal neighbourhood relations and handover borders
- Optimal power control parameters, access control parameters and quality control parameters for cells
- The best set of radio and traffic control features to be used in the cells
- The areas with insufficient coverage or the traffic hot spots suitable for microcell creation
- The cells suitable for splitting due to either capacity or coverage reasons